People involved in sports, especially boxers or basketball player require good quality shoes. Footwork is an important part of boxing, be it a fight or training. No matter how good you are at punching, your steps make the final difference to your fight. It’s your speed that has the capability to compensate in a match when you give a weak punch. It’s not any technique; one need good and comfortable shoes to give the best moves and speedy fight.
To know about the top brands of basketball or boxing shoes, go through the below reviews. The best boxing shoes reviews will give a broad idea on the features of each so that you can make up your mind before buying.
The Top Brands of 2017 and their shoes to suit different Levels:
1. Adidas for Beginners– the Box Hog: A beginner needs very comfortable shoes to start off with. No need to say it has to be good value for money. Considering these basic needs, the hog can turn out to be the nest solution. These are comparatively cheap, comfortable and light weighted. These are meant to give better stability and make movement easy for beginners. If you want an injury free practice session then this the one you need to look at.
2. The sturdy Box-Star by Title: This is a very funky designed but sturdy model by this brand. This made of leather with synthetic upper and interweaved of nylon to give it light weight. It’s about 6” tall and stiff in nature. Being stiff these are usually very durable. The support at ankle, heel, and forefoot is well-taken care off by the midsole which is double-lasted.
3. The Boxing Boots by Rival: Meant for beginners, Rival has produced the best low-cut model of boots one can think for boxing. The boot has an upper of Swede, and the base is of ripstop quality textile. The best thing about this one is the grip, price, and durability. One can’t get any cheaper shoe with such durability as this one.
4. Tygun by Adidas for Intermediate: People with intermediate experience in boxing or basketball can think of the Adidas gun as their best choice. These are stylish and come with gum finish that doesn’t leave any marking. The internal mesh, light weight, and resistance provided the by those shapes make it more in demand.
5. The leather boots by Cleto Reyes: Boxing calls for light weight shoes and The Cleto boots provides with that support. The rubber made sole reduces the impact happening in the shoe, and the rounded tip makes sure get the comfort while your fight.
6. The limited editions of Otomix: If you are looking for a comfortable, unique designed shoe then Otomix is your choice. They are highly comfortable, long lasting, good ventilation and great support for your ankles.
7. Machomai by Nike: Presently Nike has become well known for its shoes meant for advanced basketball player. Advanced basketball plyer requires fast movement, and hence the shoe needs to the lightest of all.